Freitag, 24. Juni 2011

yummy crêpes =P


Recipe:

4         eggs
160 g     any kind of whole flour
2.8 dl    milk
4 tsp     liquid honey =) (heat it up in your microwave if necessary)
1 pinch   salt

Mix all the ingredients with a blender to a thin fluid pastry. Heat butter or oil in a pan and fry your crêpes as usual :) I've applied some Ovomaltine Crunch on the finished crêpe, fold it in half and drizzled again some of the Crunch on top =) Before I served the meal, I sliced an apple and used some powdered sugar and chocolate powder as a garnish :D
My brother really enjoyed the sweet treat, even though I bet he didn't noticed how healthy his snack actually was ;)

I wish you the best on trying the recipe & enjoy your little reward for beeing so amazing throughout the whole day =3


Hanna






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen